Sunday, January 16, 2011

SUNDAY SHOPPING MARATHON! - Urban Style

And we're off!!! I log on this morning to some of the sweetest, tempting, delicous deals that I just can't resist!  I will be posting the pics as I go along. I stopped by the Urban Girl Main Store where I was delighted to find that they are having a 90% Off Sale!!!  Woah!!! I just couldn't believe my eyes!  These are my Faves. Enjoy!

 Skin and Shape = Urban GirSunamai Tone 1 2 and 3 5L Each! What a deal! Each pack comes with Skin, Shape, Eyes, Blush and Face tattoo.  There are several different makeup color, this was just my fave :)

From left to right:
Urban Girl = Look 6  25L with Shoes = Heels in White10L
Urban Girl = Look 7 25L with Shoes = Heels in Black 10L
Urban Girl = Look 11 25L with Shoes = Paris in Black 10L
Urban Girl = Look 27 25L with Shoes = Paris in Black 10L
Urban Girl = Urban Girl 02 10L with Shoes = Paris in Black 10L
Urban Girl = Urban Girl 03 10L with Shoes = Heels in Red 10L
Urban Girl = Urban Girl 26 comes with shoes!10L

Credits:
Skin and Shape = UNIQUE - Tiffany
Hair = Exile - Artemis - Dark Brown Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment