Monday, January 16, 2012

::PM:: Me!

I'm increasingly loving this new store, PurpleMoon.  My heart pitter patters when I go in.  But enough about me, their 60 Linden Weekends set is whats up!  You still have time to get it.  I just checked today.  They have a Monochromatic Set, which is what I purchased, and also a special pack in Red.  The set comes with Lily Top, Pants with belt and Bangles you can re-size.  I paired it with hair from D!va.  The ribbon on the hair can be changed in to many different color texture.  Just click on it and a menu will come up to change.  I left the neck bare.  I hate to add a necklace to a top that has such nice neck line to it.  It doesn't need anything there.  I hope you agree.  It's definitely a fun outfit! I enjoyed putting this together for you. :)


Oh!  I can't believe I almost forgot.  Can you die for this skin?  Go the JeSyLilo.  It is part of the Lazy Sunday, 75L.  Great deal!

Luv luv!
~LoVe~
 



 

Top, Belt, Pants and Bangles = Special Monochromatic Pack from ::PM:: - 60L
Skin =  Tan Skin - Lazy Sunday by JeSyLilo 75L
Hair = Airi2 Cat's Eye by D!va 180L
Eyes = Glass Eyes L in Charcoal by [ROLY-POLY] Free
 Shoes = Farah Stilettos in Ivory by FELICITY - Group Gift
AO = Sensual Girl II AO by *GA*

Credits:
Ring = Lee Ring by N@N@ 
Makeup = Parted Lips by Tuli Free
 
Shape = Designer Shape Purity by .:Twily:.

Location :  [ROLY-POLY] store

**This is now updated!  My apologies for my post regarding Jesylilo.  I now have the correct LM and style info. Thank you for your patience and understanding**

No comments:

Post a Comment