Monday, January 2, 2012

Emery

First time @ Emery and I must say, I love the collection!  Very fun items to be had!  When I am new to the designer, I tend to grab their freebie to see the quality of their clothing and see the actual structure of the item before it is Photoshopped.  I was glad to see that the store had, "The  Holiday Block"  where a selected item is on a lower price.  A sweater that would normally cost 225L is only for 75L.  Not bad!  What I ended up picking up is the black denim jeans.  I could never have enough jeans *winks* and the "Paris Rocks" Top which I find so adorable!  Plus I am in luv with anything Paris!  So there we go.

Enjoy!
Love




Top = Cropped Paris Rocks [The Holiday] Top by Emery = 50L
Pants = Denim Rose Are Red [The Holiday] by Emery = 50L

Credits:
Necklace = Harlow Necklace by -Tres Blah-
Ring =  Marie by NHA!
Clutch = DIMH Little Black Clutch by Duh! 
Hair = Glass Candy by !lamb
Shoes = Flower Pumps Eve by G Field
Skin = Dewy Skin by -Tres Blah- = Passed C88 item
Shape + lashes = Designer Shape Purity by .:Twily:.
Eyes = Sunrise Eyes in Light Warm Silver by FASHISM

No comments:

Post a Comment