Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Give me sum Mini!

Who doesn't love a mini?  This one has a Liza Minnelli in Cabaret feeling to it.  Where's my top hat and cane?  Let me tell you, it took me a while to put this outfit together.  Countless of different hair, shoes and skins I tried and this is my favorite look.  This hair by LeLutka is just perfect for the outfit.  Though I love Liza, and I did try different short hair in black, this Farrah Faucet inspired hair style looked perfect with it.  I rarely wear a mini dress so if I;m gonna go for it, I'm going all out!  You know, I even tried putting stockings on or tights, but it was just unfair, I thought.  You have to show legs with these!  Be brave!  Oh and the shoes?  I'm not going to even tell my sorrow and grief!  But this strap shoes from G Field is a savior.  Once I put it on, I knew that was it, it's perfect with it!  Don't you think?  Alright, I'm ready to go dancing!  Whose my first dance? *wink*  I hope you all enjoyed this one. Mwah!

Luv luv!
~LoVe~






Dress = Satin&Diamonds in Blue by Chrysalis @ The Tropicalia Bazaar - 75L
Shoes = Strap Shoes Alex in Black by G Field - 150L
Skin = Lory Skin Sunkiss M5 by Modish CSH Gift Skin
Hair = Watson hair - Marilyn in light blonde by LeLutka
Bracelet & Polish  = Corsage Set in Ice by The Sea Hole - Passed C88
Shape = Designer Shape Purity by .:Twily:.
Eyes = Sunrise  Royal Silver M by FASHISM

No comments:

Post a Comment