Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Multiple Outfits!

We all want to stretch out our lindens now a days. When I purchase an outfit, I think about several different ways I can wear the item.  Here I will show you 3 different looks you can do with the 55L outfit I picked up from :: pm :: which is part of the Fashion Alert - fifty5 thursday.  It's a group of designers that contributes an outfit exclusively for the group for a whopping 55L.  There are 3 colors they are featuring and it comes with the dress, the glasses and nails to match.  I chose the yellow pack, though the other colors are adorable. 
The first looks is something you can wear to the office and to dinner afterwards, maybe.  Possibility are endless here.  I lOVE to dance so the second look I would definitely wear going country line dancing.  Yup! Who wants to be my partner? lol  The third is my hippie chick look.  Very fun and very flirty.  I can see myself in a city like Seattle wearing this :)
Well, I hope ya'll love it as much as I do.  Yup, that's right! I just said "ya'll" *winks*
 
 







First Look:
 Top + Glasses = Floral Dress in Ocher -Yellow Pack by ::pm:: - 55L
Hair = Pretty Please in vodka by shag - Group Gift
Skin = Ariel Winter Girl by MOJO xmas gift
Earrings = Satine by NHA! (passes FREE grp gift)
Pants =  Katherine Trousers in Tweed in charcoal by Ingenue
Bag = Focsani Bag by Armidi
Shoes = Vidali Pumps by Armidi
Bracelet = Sedrah Bracelet by LaGyo Concept
Shape =  Purity Designer Shape by  .:Twily:.

Second Look:
Dress = Floral Dress in Ocher -Yellow Pack by ::pm:: - 55L
Earrings = Mima by NHA! 20L
Skin = *JeSyLiLo* 2012Dec Group Gift
Boots = Xaris Boots in Black by Asteria Creations
Socks = Arva Socks by Tee*fy
Eyes = Sunrise Eyes in Light Warm Silver by FASHISM
Shape =  Purity Designer Shape by .:Twily:.

Third Look:
 Top = Floral Dress in Ocher -Yellow Pack by ::pm:: - 55L
Eyes = December Gift in Brown by .ID. Group Gift
Hair = Veronique Autumn in Fawn by Exile Group Gift
Shoes = Balloon Shoes in Zebra by  ::LEO-NT:: Group Gift
Necklace and Ring = The Last Butterfly by ::LEO-NT:: Group Gift
Skin = Ariel Winter Girl by MOJO xmas gift
Clutch = My clutch bag by Milk Motion - Inside Fifty Linden Friday 
Pants = Bow Wide Denim Pants by AOHARU
Jacket = Inka jacket in Black by ZAARA
 Shape =  Purity Designer Shape by  .:Twily:.

No comments:

Post a Comment