Friday, February 17, 2012

OOTD - All work, no play

Since starting my new line, I have been very busy with the business side of things.  Today really shows how busy I have been, as I am still wearing the dress I wore to my photo shoot 2 days ago.  But the wonderful thing is, I adore this outfit!  It's simple, it's sexy...  you don't have to always put on a bunch of frills to make a big statement. I may wear it a day more. *winks*

I hope you are all doing well and thank you for all the support!

XoXo
~lOvE~




Dress = Vilma in White by :::LiNe:::
Bag = Ribbon Bag Brown/Black Sequins by  :: ZEPHYR ::
Boots = Ribbon Boots leather Brown/Black Sequins by  :: ZEPHYR ::
Hair =  Artemis in mink by EXILE
Skin = Genius III, Copper, Bare by *Cupcakes*
Shape & Lashes = Designer Shape Purity by .:Twily:.
Eyes = Sunrise  Royal Silver M by FASHISM aka Ikon


No comments:

Post a Comment