Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Arts

If you are an explorer like me, then you probably have already been to Bryn Oh's studio.  If not, well, here's the taxi.  It's always good to submerge yourself to art and even if you don't fully understand it, you are actually gaining knowledge and widening your opinions to what you think is tasteful and distasteful.  Before you know it, you're in it. And that's what I love about Art.  

I sure loved putting this look together.  Though in a way a bit provocative, in a place like an art studio, it is very welcoming.  Ah, in the arts, I found shelter and comfort.  It started with this bodysuit from Nemesis which you can get from TFG as well as this fun La Cheville Cale Boots by [el].  I immediately went to Coco to grab this Black and Grey Tuxedo I have been eying on for a while now.  Just been waiting for something spectacular to wear it with.  This look is unconventional and I love putting together something fresh for you all.  Enjoy! :)

Xoxo,
~LoVe~





Bodysuit = Fighter Bodysuit by Nemesis @ TFG - 70L
Boots = Le Cheville Cale Boots by [ef] @ TFG - 70L
Jacket = Tuxedo Jacket by COCO - 150L
Bag = Ribbon Bag in Black w/ Red Sequins by :: ZEPHYR :: - 150L  
Skin = Mely  you cant resist me sunkissed by al vulo! @ TFG - 70L
Ring on Left = My bad girl ring Copper L by :FANATIK: @ TFG - 70L
Hair =Dear Heart in Chocolate Cake by Clawtooth @ C88 - 88L
Ring on Right = Nofia ring by NHA! New Group gift - Free
 Leggings = Zebra Black by *Sheer* - Free
Shape & Lashes = Designer Shape Purity by .:Twily:.
Eyes = Sunrise  Royal Silver M by FASHISM


Pic Location here

No comments:

Post a Comment