Thursday, February 9, 2012

Gossip Girl - Blair

The Queen Bee herself, Blair Waldorf of Gossip Girl is the topic of the day.  I dearly love her style, don't you?  I especially like that she can appear so sweet and innocent like Cher in the movie Clueless and be so vicious like Kathryn in Cruel Intentions.  But in all the drama and complex relationships in the show, there is fashion and that is one of the reasons, like so many others, watch the show.  

I put this outfit together for you that I believe represents Blair so well.  I was very careful with finding the right skin, hair and even her signature piece of accessory, a headband.  You have to have a headband! lol Well, I hope you all enjoy this look I put together.  Let me know what you think! *winks*

XoXo,
Love




Hair = Dylan in Chestnut by Maitreya (Part of Pack) - 295L
Bag = Ribbon Bag in Black/ Red Sequins by :: ZEPHYR :: - 150L
Skirt = Party Mesh Skirt by KIM - 160L
Top = Plath Blouse by Kyoot @ COLLABOR88 - 88L
Pose =  Formality 1 by GLITTERATI @ COLLABOR88 - 88L
Shoes = Gatsby Heels by Ingenue @ COLLABOR88 - 88L
Headband =  Lace flower Head Band ni All Black by [M2M]@ The MarketPlace  - 1L
Socks = Knee High Socks in Snow White by aridoki @ The MarketPlace - 1L

Skin =  Happy Valentine Group Gift by JeSyLilo - FREE

Credits:
Eyes = Sunrise Eyes - Royal Silver by FASHISM
Makeup = Parted Lips by Tuli FREE
Shape = Designer Shape Purity by .:Twily:.

No comments:

Post a Comment