Monday, February 6, 2012

A New Beginning

Yes, I know... I have not posted in a while, but I hope you all will be excited with my big news.  Ok, so I have been wanting for a while now to open up my own little shop in world creating women's accessories.  So I will be creating  things here and there and for now will be selling in the market place until I get my shop all set up.   The line is called ZEPHYR and for now can only be purchased at The Marketplace.  So, please tune in for more!

So nough about me, I want to talk about this photo I took of this place I just found.  Very sci-fi, very new world, and a nice contrast with this outfit I just got at PurpleMoon.  Can't go wrong with that store.  The sweater and leggings is part of their 55L Thursday.  The Ribbon Bag is my new creation.  I think it goes very well with the outfit and very versatile with the gold sequins.  It really ties this whole outfit together.  Right now it is on special for 49L.  Can't beat that!





Sweater and leggings = 55L Special by  PurpleMoon  
Bag = Ribbon Bag in Brown/Gold Sequins by ZEPHYR New 49L
Belly Ring = Love by ZEPHYR - 45L
Belt = Snake Belt by PEPPER @ TFG
Hair = Josie Marone by Exile @ TDR
Boots = Big Sur Boots Deer by *YS&YS* @ TDR
Ring = My Bad Girl Ring Copper L by :FANATIK: @ TFG
Eyes = Sunrise  Royal Silver M by FASHISM

Skin and Eyes = Tiffany 05 female skin by UNIQUE MEGASTORE
Shape = Tiffany Female Shape by UNIQUE MEGASTORE


Pic Location click here

No comments:

Post a Comment