Monday, November 28, 2011

Winter Coat Series - Part 1

Ok, if you didn't know this about me, you'll know that I absolutely adore winter coats!  I've decided to do a series of looks for some of my favorite coats and jackets I have snagged while shopping around.  I was looking for a nice clean off white coat this season and finally found one while I went back to the Warehouse to get designer items for a whopping 100L!  From there I went all around SL, though it seems like ti me, to put together this outfit.

Enjoy!
~LoVe~




Coat = Francia Woven Coat by {Gisaci} @ The Warehouse - 100L
Eyes = Stellar Eyes in Blue by .ID. - 99L NEW
Scarf = Wide Scarf by Mr. Poet - FREE
Jeans =  Double button jeans in Gold by *Cupcakes* - 20L

 Bag = Pashion Bag by PARADIS - FREE Subscriber Gift

Boots =  Leather & Cancas Fllat Boots in Beige by COCO - 150L
Hair - Jessica 01 Dark Platnum Blonde by 69 - 150L
Skin= Scarlett Glitz n Glam by [the Skinnery] 75L
Shape = Designer Shape Purity by  .:Twily:.- 350L

No comments:

Post a Comment