Saturday, November 5, 2011

I'm BACK!!! with OOTD

Hello lovelies!  I am back!  I took a little break so that I can plan my wedding and the blessed event has passed and now I am back with a punch!  Take a look at these lovelies I found today!  Gorgeous boots and scarf from MIEL.  I <3 that store right now.  I'm in love with the scarf that I picked up for 50L.  It ends today!  It is originally 245L.  Though for that price, I would still snag this beauty!  I paired it with the Siara Cream Blouse from LEAGUE and Cigarette pants from {mon tissu} Last night, I picked up this gorgeous bag from JE*REPUBLIC for a whopping 1L on their discount wall!  Just add a pop of color to this very neutral tone outfit.  Gosh I have missed SL!  Glad I am back!

C u in the world!
~lOvE~




Bag =  Valentine by JE*REPUBLIC - 1L

Scarf =  leafy by MIEL - 50L 

Boots - lia boots by MIEL - 420L

Credits:
Shirt = Siara Cream Blouse by LEAGUE
Hair = Cinnamon - Tacky Gold by !lamb
 Pants = 1929 Cigarette Pants in Light gray by {mon tissu}
Skin =  Sara Tan 001 by Bare Sensual
Shape = Designer Shape Spirit by .:Twily:.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment