Wednesday, November 23, 2011

OOTD - I mean Business!

I was meeting someone today for a business lunch and to tell you the truth, I don't do many of those, so I don't have a lot of "business attires", but on the go, I was able to manage to put this together.  Blue blouse from [Echo].  Grab it up in the front of their store as a FREE gift!  Bought the Trousers in Tweed from Ingenue.  The Jacket is my favorite jacket from AOHARU.  Always makes me feel like Michael Jackson when I wear it.  I guess that is the inspiration to get this curly hair from Analog Dogs! :)

I hope you all love it as much as I do!
~LoVe~




Blouse = Glissando Top in Teal by [Echo] - FREE Gift
Pants = Katherine in Tweed in Charcoal by Ingenue - 140L
Bag = Tussi Bag in Nite Blue by Mimikri - 120L
Hair: lykke in brunette by Analog Dog Hair - 100L Sale
Skin = Jesy Tan by JeSyLiLo - FREE Gift
Earrings = Dina earrings by N@N@
Ring = Some ring by N@N@ - FREE GIFT
Jacket = BT Short Riders Jacket in RED/Silver by AOHARU - 190L - 50% off sale!

Credits:
Shoes = Ruffle Ankle Boots in RED by COCO - FREE Gift
Shape = Designer Shape Purity by .:Twily:.
Eyes = Sunrise Eyes - Light Warm Silver L by FASHISM
Makeup -  Parted Lips 1 by Tuli - FREE



No comments:

Post a Comment