Sunday, November 13, 2011

Somestimes I'm Blue

This outfit was build around this blue dress I got by The Sea Hole at COLLABOR88.  I wore the dress without any accessories for a while.  I wanted the outfit to has a sweet girl look to it without looking too much like a kid.  I think I was able to do that here.  I picked up some additional accessories to go with it.  Shoes by Tee*fy that has blue button detail on the side.  Super cute!  The Pink scarfI hope you all love this as much as I do. :)

Luv luv,
~lOvE~



Dress = Soft Exposure Ribbon Dress by The Sea Hole @ COLLABOR88 - 88L
Bangles and ring set= Golden Lucite Bangles with Corsage Ring by The Sea Hole @ COLLABOR88- 48L
Hair = Soft by Elikatira @ COLLABOR88 - 88L
Skin =  Glossed Skin - Red Brows by Tres Blah @ COLLABOR88 - 88L
Shoes = Astra Wedges Shoes by Tee*fy - 250L
Scarf = Cloudie Pink Scarf by Tee*fy - 35L 
Eyes = Sunrise Eyes in Light Warm by FASHISM -  150L


No comments:

Post a Comment