Tuesday, May 3, 2011

OOTD - Pretty In Rosy Pink

This is something I can see Molly Ringwald wearing in a modern Pretty In Pink movie.  Very classic, vintage Rosy Pink sweater with detailing, with a matching Rosy Pink handbag that looks like something she just made and put together herself.  I paired it with a white tank top from League and a 1929 Cigarette Denim jeans from my new favorite store for casual wear {mon tissu}.  I found this adorable shop when I was shopping for this new hairdo from !lamb.

Enjoy!
Stacy




Hair = !lamb Cinnamon - Honeycomb
Sweater = {mon tissu} Prudence Cardigan - Pink
Jeans =  {mon tissu} Denim 1929 Cigarette - Light Gray
Tank Top = League Ribbon Tied Tanktop - Pure
Necklace & Bracelet = League Wanderer Jewelry Set
Bag = TokiDoki flower bag (rose)
Shoes = TokiDoki bowback brown flower shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment