Thursday, May 5, 2011

OOTD - Keep It Neutral

Today, I am keeping it neutral.  Not too loud, this outfit can speak louder without being too "out there".  I started building this outfit from the adorable Ribbon Tied Tank top from League. I just love the subtle or the ribbon detailing, but it was enough to make this tank really pop out amongst the rest of the tanks out there.  Believe me, you'll love the ribbon prim in the front and back.  Just... lovely!!!!  The Thermal mini skirt goes great with it, though the tank top was featured with the Merino leggings, which is great with it, but I kinda like it with the skirt... it's more "me". :)  I just got lucky at that store because I found the wanderer jewelry set there as well that I have been wearing with everything since I got it!  It's becoming one of my fave casual jewelry set so far this year!  I also got lucky while I was roaming around today and found this knot wedge sandals from G Field.  The shoes are well maid and very affordable and the price matches the quality.  And how can you not love this Loire Knit Shrug from {mon tissu}!  Sure kept me warm when it got breezy!  I thought it really finished off the look! :)

I hope you love this look as much as I do!
Stacy






Hair = Elikatira Vivid - Brown 08 220L
Jewelry = League Wanderer Jewelry Set 245L
Mini Skirt = League Thermal Skirt - Brown 95L
Tank = League Ribbon Tied Tank Top - Pure 165L
Shrug = {mon tissu} Loire Knit Shrug 
Shoes = G Field Knot Wedge Sandal -bronze 180L


No comments:

Post a Comment