Saturday, May 14, 2011

OOTD - Not my Grandmas!

Seriously, if my grandmother lived now, she would probably love this jacket and shockingly enough, i loved it to when I first put it on!.  The quality is right up there and boy did I have fun putting this together.  I can just see my mother now just tearing up, me looking all so grown up and so studious!  Alright, I can pretend right? hehehe  The glasses I got at SOMAPOP DIAPOP at one of those random candy machines and it just fit so well with this outfit! I really got lucky with that! 

Enjoy your day!
Stacy



 

Shades = [DIAPOP] Smarties 30L
Necklace = Bubblez Design Rain Pearl Necklace Gift 0L
Hair = Elikatira Vivid - Blonde 07 Essentials Pack 220L
Top = League Ribbon Tied Tank Top
Jacket = {SMS} Boyfriend's Blazer - Floral Sky
Pants = {SMS} Linen Pants - Coral 50L
Bag =  (Tokid) Flower Bag - Rose
Shoes = G Field Ribbon Slingback Shoes - Gold 180L

Credits:
Skin = ::ESSENCES:: Lara Skin 04 / peach
Shape = .:Twily:. Spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment