Sunday, April 24, 2011

OOTD - Easter Day!

I 've decided to wear something very casual and comfortable today.  I wanted to build an outfit from this floral top from ArtMEfashion that I just adore! I love the ruffle detailing on the bottom.  I went to League and they have this wonderful Pants and Ballet slippers pack for 95L.  Comes with One long pants, one short and the ballet flats.  Not a bad deal! I was also shopping around the Secondlife Marketplace and while browing around found this adorable Wicker shoulder Tote Bag.  Matches the outfit perfectly!

Happy Easter everyone!
Stacy




Hair = Exile - Teyona in Brownsugar 4 colors in pack (From Dressing Room BLUE) 60L
Skin and Shape = ESSENCES - Katy 70L
Blouse = ArtMEfashion ME Spring Rose in Salmon 220L
Bag = KKBB Deidre Shoulder Tote (From Secondlife Market Place) 20L
Pants and Flats = League - Merino Leggings and Flats 95L

Credits:
Eyes = Urban Girl - Eye - 4 Past Group Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment