Saturday, December 31, 2011

OOTD - 12/30 TDR

I haven't stopped by TDR in a while and biy, am I glad I did!  I have been running around shopping today and I must say I could not find anything interesting or a must have!  This absolutely adorable baby doll dress from *Fishy Strawberry* is to die for!  Very minimalist, angelically sweet for a woman on the go!  which is where I am at right now.... ok, I don't know about the angelic part, but there you go! lol

Enjoy!
~LoVe~



Dress = Plisse Dress in Plum by fishy strawberry @ The Dressing Room - 58L
Bag =  Full Leather Holdoll Bag Unisex by Tee*fy @ The Dressing Room - 70L
Earrings = Katy by NHA! - FREE Group Gift
Skin = JESY Pale j1 by *JeSyLiLo* - FREE Group Gift
Eyes =  Sunrise Eyes in Royal Silver by FASHISM = FREE Gift in TOOSEXY MAGAZINE
Hair = Veronique Autumd in Fawn by Exile - FREE Subscriber Gift


No comments:

Post a Comment