Tuesday, December 27, 2011

OOTD - 12/27

 I absolutely love this dress!  I was killing myself when I didn't get this beauty during the Vintage Fair, but boy, am I glad I waited since I snagged this baby at 75% Off!  While I was at Nardcotix, I can't help but get caught up with the prices!  The quality ans style for the price you really can't beat!  I will do another session of all the items I got from thete, but for now, I am blissfully happy just wearing this beauty! :)

Cheers!
LoVe



Dress = Riva Coat Dress in Teal by Nardcotix - 105L  75% Off Sale!
Hat = Innocence Claude Hat K by Nardcotix - 60L 75% Off Sale!
Shoes = Shauna Unleashed Slex Kitten by Nardcotix - 135L 75% Off Sale!
Shape = Alice by .::Censored::. - Anniversary Gift - FREE
Hair = Karena in Maple Exile's Demo Color Hair FREE
Skin = Mike Pale  Xmas Elf by [bubble] - Group Gift Skin - FREE

Credits:
Earrings =  Bethsasha Earrings by  ELUZION - passed gift item
Clutch = Satin Clutch in Rose Gray by COCO - 50L passed sale
Eyes = Sunrise Eyes in Light Warm Silver by FASHISM - 150L

No comments:

Post a Comment