Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Gift of Bliss

Mesh is in!  This gorgeous gown is the new gift by Bliss Couture.  I don't know why, but there is something about it I just love!  I normally like my dress flowy and not stiff, but this photographs well.  I also like the texture of the fabric.  Make sure you have a viewer that are compatible to see mesh items!  Everyone has a viewer they are comfortable with.  I happen to use the Phoenix viewer.  You can go to the site and download the viewer here.



Dress =  Baila Sculpted Gwon by Bliss Couture - Group Gift - FREE
Skin = 2012 Doll Skin j2 by *JeSyLiLo* - 120L
Necklace = Pearls N' Spikes Necklace by $GaNKeD$ - Passed Gift
Hair = Cinnamon in Honeycomb by !Lamb - 300L for pack

Credits:
Eyes = Expressive Big Eyes blue 6 by UNIQUE MEGASTORE
Shape = Designer Shape Purity by .:Twily:.

No comments:

Post a Comment