Thursday, April 21, 2011

OOTD - Street Wear

This is my description of Street Wear!  Comfortable fabric, sporty but not to be confused with hip hop wear.  The hair is put in an adorable flowered scrunchy, colorful make up but not to much that you can't see the "true beauty".  Instead of real sneakers, I paired it with this gorgeous boots that has a "look" of sneakers.  You don't have to be a "Teeny Bopper" to pull off this look.  It's mature yet fun, edgy and comfortable. 

I hope you all enjoy this look!
~*Stacy*~




Hair = [OH] Oh My Lady in White - 95L
Top w/ Jacket = Asteria Creations Cheerful Outfit in Purple - 75L
Pants = Tee*fy OPHELIA Pants in Navy 40L @ Dressing Room BLUE
Boots = *~B & D~* Bad Bish Boots (I got this when the store was closing)

Credits:
Skin = .:Twily:. Designer Shape Spirit
Skin = Style By Kira - Elora Skin 01D- I got @ The Wash
 

No comments:

Post a Comment