Saturday, March 5, 2011

OOTD - Closing

I always feel sad when I get a note saying that a certain shop is closing, especially when I have not had a chance to really get to know their creation.  But it is with regret that *~B & D~* Breathtaking & Devine is closing.  However, it is a great time to check out their store as everything is less than 100L.  I found this adorable outfit there which totally fit my mood for 37L.  Just something comfortable.  I paired it with this beautiful necklace I found today while shopping which totally fit the outfit and this very hawt boots I got from Asteria Creations.  I had to get the fatpack which includes the black, brown and red boots.

Hope you all like this look as much as I do :)
~*LoVe*~




Sweater and Pants = *~B & D~* Krissy in Charcoal - 37L
Boots = Asteria Creations Xaris Boots in Black 200L for fatpack
Skin = Mynerva Group Gift (50L to join)
Necklace = Mynerva Victorian Cog Necklace 10L
Bag = Septem [Rete] 10L
Hair = TRUTH Lanie 250L

No comments:

Post a Comment