Thursday, February 24, 2011

Look Of The Day - Zenith Feb Grp Gift!

It is still February, the Month of ~*LoVe*~  and i still wear a lot of red while I roam around in SL.  This one was definitely hard to pass up.  Gorgeous red dress from Zenith!  I paired it with a couple of grp freebies. This sexy hish heel shoes by N-Core's and the black pearl necklace with a cute bow on the right side and an upside down heart at the end by *Just Me*.   While I was there, I also won this Circus Dress. It's fun and flirty!  Just my style!


Enjoy my lovelies!
Love





Dress = Zenith Valentine Grp Gift 0L
Shoes = N-Core SENSE Extreneheels Grp Gift 0L
Necklace = *Just Me* Funny Bow Grey Free

Credits:
Skin =  Style By Kira - Elora Skin - I got @ The Wash for 10L
Shape & Lashes=  .:Twily:. Designer Shape Spirit 330L
Hair = YunA's Hair [YH] 21 Platnum Pack (4 colors) 100L


Dress = Zenith - Circus Dress LUCKY CHAIR 0L

Credits:
Skin = Cupcakes - Allure - Glow - Lightbrown Past Hunt 0L
Shape = .:Twily:. Designer Shape - Purity 330L
Hair = [e] Horizon in Black -Essencial Collection (8 colors) 220L

No comments:

Post a Comment