Friday, February 4, 2011

In To Black

No doubt my favorite color, or shall we say "non-color" is ~*bLaCk*~.  As a designer, I find that it's very challenging to create the right hue and depth of shade to give it that right texture and make the outfit really stand out.  While I was hunting today, I found a store that has just the right talent I look for that is excellent in shading and use of prims to bring out the outfit to life.  Not only did I buy a few things, but scored some wonderful freebies!  These creations are from *Just Me*  If you stop by, don't forget to grp! :)

Luv and kisses,
LoVe


Top = *Just Me* Shylo Corset 180L
Skirt = *Just Me* Meggie Skirt 190L
Necklace = ***Just You*** Necklace Obsession 130L

Credits:
Hair = YunA's Hair [YH] 21 in Blonde01
Sock = :::LiNe::: Single Sock Black
Skin & Shape = UNIQUE Tiffany
Boots = Stiletto Moody - Gladiator Boots



Top = *Just Me* Hailey Top Black Stripe FREE Gift
Necklace = *Just Me* Funny Bow FREE Gift

Credits: 
Hair = YunA's Hair [YH] 20 in Brown 04
Skin & Shape = UNIQUE Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment